The unloading of bigbags can easily be done automatically, but alternatively can be done labour-intensively and more slowely. It all depends on what would be the optimal investment for you. We offer a comprehensive package of solutions in our portfolio.
FIBC’s, also called “bigbags”, in many situations an excellent way of storing and transporting bulk goods: they are cheap, flexible and traceable. However, their size does not make them very practical. Filling and unloading them requires comparatively a lot of time and effort.
Jansen&Heuning’s JHFUS unloads with a minimum of effort and time even those products with the most unfavourable flowing characteristics.
- fast unloading of products with even the most unfavourable flowing characteristics
- shaking with a large amplitude for best results
- solid construction for an extended trouble-free lifetime
- low investment costs, low energy consumption, easy to install
A simple pneumatic shaking device forces the product to flow. The discharge nozzle is easily accessible and ergonomically designed.
- powder coating in the colour Ral 9010
- steel assembly
- unloading disc
- pneumatic shaking device
- control system with programmable timer
- on/off switch
- packaged and delivered on a pallet