- spill-free loading of your valuable product, without the release of dust
- optimum performance by separating product and dust extraction flow using current filtering techniques
- sturdy construction for extended trouble-free usage
How fast can you get your loading bellow?
With efficient production methods and modular construction, a loading bellow can be assembled within one week. Of course we would appreciate having a little more time at our disposal.
The loading bellow is suitable for powders, granulates and food.
- with product conveyors and a flexible chute
- inlet internal diameter: Ø 300 mm or Ø 550 mm, with connecting flange
- dust extraction connection. In retracted position this connection will be closed automatically
- lengths available from 1 to 12 meters
- outlet with cone for tanker trucks or dust skirt
- for use with ships, open trucks, tanker trucks and storage compartments
- with electric or manual winch
- steel 37 or stainless steel-1.4301 for all contact surfaces
- double-walled outlet cone for powder-like product
- rubber-lined outlet cone for a better connection
- closing cone to prevent dust spillage
- rotating or capacitive level sensor
- control box for automatic adjustment to truck level
- automatic product level detection during loading of open trucks
- hand button panel
- we can perform the installation for you at your request
With collapsible product conveyors and flexible chute. Loose cable detector and tight cable detector included.
The internal diameter is 300 mm or 550mm, supplied with a connecting flange.
Dust extraction connection
With a diameter of 100 mm for connection to an existing dust extraction system. In the retracted position this connection will be automatically closed.
|standard||single-walled outlet cone with handrail|
|option 1||double-walled for optimum dust extraction|
|option 2||rubber-lined for better connection|
Heavy-duty PVC fabric, fibre reinforced, 500 gr/m².
Included in the construction. Power 0.55kW (up to a maximum of 12 modules). Insulation class IP55. 230/400V-50Hz. Lifting provided by 3 external steel cables.
Material and coating
All contact surfaces are made of steel 37 or stainless steel. For industrial use the exposed steel parts are sand blasted and provided with an epoxy coating.