Description Belt conveyors – light duty
A belt conveyor is a powerful, flexible solution for transporting bulk goods. Since it was invented, the belt conveyor has proven itself in numerous industries. They are low-maintenance, energy-efficient, reliable and can be used for a huge range of applications.
|Belt width||500 mm||650 mm|
|Frame width||550 mm||750 mm|
When is a belt conveyor suitable?
The belt conveyor is a popular choice because it is used in all kinds of situations. A belt conveyor is suitable:
- To transport large capacities of bulk goods
- To transport bulk goods over long distances
- When you want to elevate bulk products
- For almost all products
Finally, the belt conveyor is very suitable if you are looking for an energy-efficient transport solution. By using quality components, a belt conveyor has little resistance (as the product is carried by a conveyor belt running on rollers with bearings). As a result, energy consumption is low. The larger the volume, the more economical it becomes.
The JH calculation program enables you to calculate the costs of a conveying system for your specific situation. Fill in the required fields with your own data and the program will calculate the conveying system that best suits your needs.
- constructed with galvanized metal sheeting or stainless steel
- frame sections available in lengths of 1.500 mm, 2.500 mm and 3.000 mm
- drive with slip-on motor reduction gear case or drum motor
- rubber or PVC belt, in the version selected by the customer
- twin-roll support idlers, trough angle 20º, idler diameter 63 mm or 89 mm
- glide support for the belt
- version with flat belt available
- spacing support idlers 125 mm, 250 mm, 375 mm, etc
- spacing return idlers 500 mm, 1.000 mm, 1.500 mm etc.
- fastening material in galvanized steel (8.8) or stainless steel
- support legs with cross bracing, reinforcements and base plates
- scraper with adjustable plastic blade and tension elements
- delivered completely assembled or in parts, depending on the customer’s wishes